>

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Yeah for summer!!!!

It has literally been forever since i last posted! We haven't been up to a whole lot. We've really just been spending a lot of time with family and trying to enjoy life! I am so ready for summer, especially now that my sister moved back and bought a house with an awesome pool! I love having all of my family close by!! These are just some randome pics of the things we've been up to!


This is one of my little nephews that i got to babysit last thursday. I just love this picture of him. He is one the cutest little guys!!!



This is one of my little nieces! I just think she looks so cute in her little swim hat. If she wasn't wearing it you could see her awesome curly red hair!!





I know i can't believe i'm putting this on here but this is me doing a flip off the diving board! I love doing flips i think it is so much fun!!


This is Rusty playing basketball in the pool with some of my nephews! They just love him!!
These are some of the girls i work with. The one standing next to me is Kathy. She just retired after working there for 25 years. She is the funniest lady you will ever meet! Deseret Book will never be the same without her!





5 comments:

Jenna said...

Wow she worked there for 25 years, that's crazy! You are so brave I wish I could do cool flips off the diving board!

GlemserFamily said...

LOVE the pics, Ju! You are so awesome at doing flips! I wish I was brave enough to do that!!!

Michelle and Taeven Thompson said...

So sweet! You Glemser's sure do have cute babies...

The Breinholts said...

Julie! I love your diving board pic--you brave soul! You are so much fun! Hope you are doing well--come see us sometime!

The Haggartons said...

this is emilee. doing flips is awesome. you are very brave. cant wait to go swim again.