>

Thursday, June 11, 2009

What an awesome suprise!!


I'm one of those lucky girls who has an awesome mother-in-law! She suprised me and my sister-in-law Emilee(in the pic. above) with our own sewing machines tonight! I couldn't believe it. I am so excited!!!!! I've always wanted my own sewing machine and now i have one. I can't wait to learn how to use it and start sewing all sorts of things. Thank you so much Lori! You really are the best!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Nice! I may need to come over and use it sometime :o)

Jenna said...

I HATE YOU!!! You are so lucky!!! I want one so bad. That is awesome Julie! Love ya!

♥Jenna

What's for dinner? said...

LUCKY!! I drive over to my mom's and use hers each time I get a sewing bug in me!

kelsey said...

dang...

Alisa said...

Glad I found your blog! It's so cute! Congratulations on the sewing machine--can't wait to see pics of all the cute things you've made ;)

Joey and Ashley said...

Once you learn some projects, you will need to teach them to me! I got one when we got married and have used it once to make a pillow! haha! : )

The Thatchers said...

I cant wait to use it.

Heaps said...

Yay! Can't wait to see what you make!