>

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Long Awaited Video

Here's a bit more video of Cardon, even though it still doesn't do his cuteness justice!









5 comments:

Laurel Baker said...

Wow...who knew Rusty could scream like a girl!! That's AWESOME! It is so cute seeing him with Cardon! He is such a good dad! You can tell they love each other so much! And seeing how Cardon's face lights up when you walk into the room...ADORABLE!! What a cute little family you all are!! I miss you so much, Jules!

Tracy Family said...

Oh, Cardon is just so darn cute!!! My boys were glued to these videos. When Cardon wouldn't squeal like Rusty, Liam would!:) I love videos!

nglemser said...

This was the best birthday present ever! (Well, next to being there holding your cute little squeeler.) My face hurts from smiling!

Rusty is as cute to watch as Cardon. He isn't loving being a Dad or anything,is he? You are the sweetest little mother. Keep those smiles and laughs and drools coming! They warms this Grandma's heart.

Jennifer said...

What a little cutie! I love his little laugh.

GlemserFamily said...

What GREAT videos!! Cardon is such a cutie!! I love his little laugh!! Rusty is a big teddy bear with his boy--just like we knew he would be. :)

Can't wait to see you guys this summer!!!!!!!!! Love ya!