>

Monday, January 5, 2009

i cant believe im a blogger!!


I can't believe i actually started a blog! I'm more excited than i thought i would be. This is pretty fun!

We had a fun christmas but didn't get any pictures except for this one. This is the blanket we got from rustys mom and i love it. It is one of the most comfy blankets i have ever had. We fight over it all the time and i usually win! : )
This is our Thatcher family picture. Aren't we cute?

6 comments:

GlemserFamily said...

I'm SO excited!! LOVE the blanket--it looks super cozy!!

Jenna said...

yay julie this is exciting! I cant wait to keep in touch more often now :) im sending you an invite to my blog to your email then you should be able to get on it.

The Haggartons said...

Julie, thanks for your sweet note on my blog! Yours is so cute! Blogging is pretty fun. Come see us sometime soon.

Sarah said...

Yea! I am so happy you entered the world of blogging! I love you guys!

Jennifer said...

WAHOOO!!!! I'm glad you started a blog!! You can definitely add us! I will add you right now. YAY!

The Curiel's said...

Cute, good job on your blog, Julie!