Well my husband is now the big 26! We had a lot of fun for his birthday. All he wanted to do was go to his parents house and watch the opening of the new season of 24. It was really good too! Anyway, we just did the usual, pizza, cake, ice cream, and presents. It's really nice having such a laid back husband! Happy Birthday Rusy!
7 comments:
Happy birthday Rusty! I'm turing 26 this year too and I plan on spending it quietly at home (I'm sure watching tv)
Happy B-day Rusty!!! I think we need to have cupcakes in nursery to celebrate!
"You've had a birthday, shout hooray!
We want to sing to you today!
One year older and wiser too!
Happy Birthday - to you!"
(Can't you tell I have a calling in primary? Cute.)
Happy Birthday Rusty!!
happy birthday. i hope he has fun at the concert.
Happy Birthday, Rusty!!!
You guys are soooo perfect together!
Post a Comment