>
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Bikram yoga!
I went with my awesome sister Wendy to a Bikram yoga class. She goes all of the time and has been trying to get me to go with her. I've been a little leary because you do the yoga in a super hot room(which doesn't sound fun at all) and I'm really not flexible. However, i had such a fun time!! The heat didn't bother me that much and the yoga wasn't to bad, if i couldn't do some of the moves i would just make up my own thing. No one is watching you because they are all in their own zone and the instructor was awesome! It was so relaxing and you feel so good afterward. I don't think i have ever sweated that much in my entire life!!! It was awesome. After the class we went to the whole foods store and the lady at the check out asked if we had just gone swimming!!!! I know! That's how sweaty we were. Its sounds nasty but it is so worth trying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wendy was telling me about that and it sounds cool! I should try it sometime. And hey, sorry, I didn't mean to bash Deseret Book in my recent post. I was just bugged at the dumb promo ad, that's all. And it's cool if you like the book...honestly, I've been reading it though, and I'm just not feeling it! But hey, that's just me. :) Love ya!
I love yoga.. .nothing makes me feel more so good afterwards. It's crazy! Who would have thought that streching and breathing could be so wonderful!
Post a Comment