This last weekend we were able to go camping with some of my siblings and their families. It was definately a crazy weekend but i had a lot of fun. We went to a place about 30 min. from Show Low and it was so beautiful! The only bad thing was when we got there it started to rain but it stopped long enough for us to put up our tents. We thought it was done raining so we were hanging out under the pop up shades getting ready for dinner and then it really started to pour! There was a ton of lightning and thunder and i was really getting kind of scared. Then about 200 yards from us a huge bolt of lighting hit this tall tree! I'm not going to lie i totally started crying with all of the kids. I couldn't believe it was so close to us! I had never been so scared in my life(well except for the time i was stuck out in the ocean but thats another story). Anyway, long story short we had P,B, and Js for dinner and went to bed early. The rest of the weekend was really nice. The weather was great and we all just hung out, relaxed, and had some awesome food!
Here's rusty pumping up the raft with my nephew marcus. He absolutly loves rusty its so cute! Anyway its sad because we didn't even end up using it and they spent forever getting it up!
My pics got all mixed up and i can't get them back in order. Oh well. This is my sister Sarah and her cool hubby David!
4 comments:
We were seriously, probably like 2 minutes away from each other that weekend!! I wish I had known!
So fun! Vacations are the bestest!!! You look gorgeous as usual :)
♥jenna
I'm jealous.. I'd love to get out of the heat.
So sweet! The wonderful Glemser's at it again... .by the by, thanks for the photos.
Post a Comment