>

Friday, November 19, 2010

Video of Cardon for you out-of-staters!

7 comments:

GlemserFamily said...

HOW STINKIN' CUTE!!!! Thanks for posting these videos! Josie and I LOVED them!!

nglemser said...

I think the one thing I am going to be most thankful for this Thanksgiving is MODERN TECHNOLOGY! How awesome to feel like I am sitting right there beside my sweet little Cardon.

Those teeth must be close to popping through! How very cute his laughter is! You are such a cute Mom,Julie. You can feel how happy you are to be a mother. I love it too! And I love you and Cardon and Rusty.

Laurel Baker said...

SOOOOOOO CUTE!!! I LOVE that BABY! He is getting big! Keep posting more...I can't get enough of him! It makes me so sad that I can't pick him up and give him a big kiss right now! Love ya, Jules!

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute! Emma and I loved sitting here listening to him talk! How fun. I miss you guys so much. He is such a sweet little baby. My favorite had to be the one on the couch. I just wanted to hold him and kiss him and love him. You are such a lucky mom. What a cutie. I hope he is feeling better.

The Thatchers said...

I love the video of him chewing on his finger! Love it!

Abby Tracy said...

Cardon is soooooooooooooooooo cute and funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wendy Velasquez said...

What a cute boy! He might be a singer when he grows up.Sooooooooo ADORABLE.