Well the last two months have been pretty busy ones for us! Rusty had his Elk hunt in November but wasn't as lucky as he was on his deer hunt! He didn't get anything but still had a fun time anyway! While he and his brothers and dad were gone we girls decided to do some crafts to keep busy and as you will see from the pics below they turned out super cute!
Cardon is getting bigger every day and i can't believe he is already 6 months old. He just started sitting up on his own and it is so cute! Don't worry mom video will be coming soon! People have always said it goes but really fast but i never fully understood until now! I'm just trying to enjoy every minute of him!

Here he is with Santa! I thought he would be afraid of him but he actually really liked him!
Snuggly time with daddy!

And
snuggly time with mommy! Who do you guys think he looks like?

He
absolutely loves this thing!!!! Thanks aunt Sarah!
OK OK please don't judge this picture! This was the first time we were going to have
Cardon eat rice cereal and i told rusty to get a picture while i was getting it ready! He took one picture and this was the outcome! We didn't even realize it until we were all done and he had had a bath!
Oh well i still think he is super cute!

This picture is for mom! She wanted to see our
Christmas tree and here it is! I love it!

So here are the crafts i did while Rusty was gone! I made the stocking holder as well as
Cardons stocking! What to you guys think?

I think it turned out quite cute!!
Rusty's mom is amazing and had all the stuff at her house to make it! I just love her!

This is right after i finisher my stocking holder! I got the nobs at Hobby Lobby and thought they matched perfectly! I love how all you can see are
Cardons little eyes and nose peeking over the top!

Kelsey made a stocking for Thatcher too! This was right after we finished them!
Here's Cardon just
hanging out at Grandma Thatchers house waiting for daddy to come home!

Me and Kelsey stayed at
Rusty's moms house while the boys were gone because we didn't want to sleep by ourselves so
Cardon and Thatcher got a lot of bonding time! This is how they were a lot of the time while we were crafting! They are both super good babies!

This was in the morning right after both of them woke up and were well fed! I love how bald Thatcher makes
Cardon look!
Cardon does have a little hair it is just so light you can hardly see it!

He is a sleepy little guy!

Here he is on Thanksgiving right before dinner! We attempted to feed him mashed
potatoes but he didn't seem to care for them yet! I got video of that too mom and it will be coming with the other videos!
And this is what i get to wake up to every morning! The cutest face in the world! Being a Mom really is the best thing ever!!!!!!!
6 comments:
Julie--I am DYING laughing!! The pic of Cardon with his middle finger up....TOO FUNNY! At first I thought you were saying not to judge because he was on the table--until I got a closer look. LOVE IT!
I completely love how your stocking holder turned out! I want to make one next year for my family!!! Cardon's stocking turned out really cute too. :)
P.S. He looks just like YOU. ;)
I love your family picture at the top! How cute! And to see Cardon and Thatcher together is so sweet. What a great duo. I love your tree. It is so pretty. And your stocking holder... AWESOME! I want one. I think I am going to come down next year and make one with your mother-in-law. She is so great. I am glad you girls were able to have fun when your men were gone. You look so happy. I am glad you love being a mom. I agree it is the best.
Well, I vote Cardon looks like.....hummm?
BOTH OF YOU! However, when I look in those blue eyes, I see my baby girl!
The decorations are just beautiful...the tree looks great and the stockings so cute. (Thatcher could fit inside his I think!)
The stocking hanger is so festive...good job!
I too was worried that Cardon was on the table. I'll just focus on that if you don't mind. (Instead of worrying about what he is learning at such a young age!)
The new "family picture" is just fantastic!!!! Love U 3
Great new family picture! I LOVE it! And your blog background is SOOOO CUTE! I LOVE that picture of Cardon with his finger!! Your Christmas tress is so pretty!! LOVE the stocking and the stocking holder!! SO CUTE! That Cardon is such a CUTE boy! I agree with mom...I think it is his eyes that makes him definitely YOUR boy!!
Jules, I've been anxiously waiting to see the outcome of your Girls Weekend craft fun. AWESOME!!!! I love how your stocking holder turned out! I wish we had a Hobby Lobby up here. (I have heard that there may be one coming. Keeping my fingers crossed.) I sure miss seeing Cardon, you guys too of course.:) I can't believe he's already sitting up. I hope we'll get to see you guys soon. Love ya!
no more hanging out with uncle Todd for car car! todds the one who taught me how to flip people off, and how to moon. go figure
Post a Comment