>

Thursday, June 9, 2011

A whole lot of random!

Warning! Lots of pictures to follow!
I can't belive I'm actually putting this picture of me in my swimsuit on here, but this is Cardons first time swimming and he loved it!

Learning to walk with dad!
He loves the family dog
Second haircut! He laughed the entire time Auntie Em was cutting it

First haircut, not real excited about it
Bath time with cousin Thatch
Bath time with cousin Jeremiah
Kaylee loves to play with Cardon!
Up bright and early for 8am church!
Two handsome boys
Learning the ways from grandpa Glemser
He loved having grandpa and grandma stay with us!

Cardon loves grandpa Thatcher's quad




Easter Sunday
He found his first egg!




This pic was taken a while ago but it was too cute not to put on here! Grandpa with his boys

4 comments:

Shelbey said...

I almost died when I saw that picture of Cardon in his lil' suspenders!! Too cute!

GlemserFamily said...

AWESOME PICS! Cardon is SUPER adorable and you & Rusty look great! Miss you guys a TON. I can't believe Cardon is nearly a year old and I haven't even gotten to meet him yet. :(

Amy said...

I just love you guys, Julie! Cardon is so sweet and adorable!!! I wish my boys would laugh when they get their hair cut. Unfortunately, that is not the case.

battraws said...

So adorable, Julie! Love seeing the pictures!