>

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Overdue!

Yep that's right! I'm 40 weeks and 3 days! I'm still feeling pretty good but definitely ready for Trace to be here! I just can't wait to hold him and see what he looks like! I have been doing everything I can think of to get him to come down but he's just super comfy in there I guess. Cardon was the same way. Judging by how short my torso is you wouldn't think they would like it in there but i guess not! I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens. Cardon is keeping me super busy so at least the days go by fast! I so hope he loves his little brother. He loves babies so i am sure he will but I know it will be a big adjustment for him and me! Well at least we know next time I post Trace will be here we'll have lots of baby pics!

5 comments:

Katy said...

He WILL come soon Julie! Don't worry. You're doing everything right! Remember, babies don't expire like milk. I know someone who gave birth at 43 weeks! (But probably not what you want to hear...) Tee hee. He'll come when he's ready. :)

Have you had Rusty give you a blessing?

nglemser said...

Yeah! We are going to have an APRIL baby! We know he will be beautiful! Like his MOM :~)

See you and Rusty and Cardy and TRACE soon!!!

nglemser said...

...and your blog name is getting bigger. I thought of a little name for your blog...

CATCH YUR THATCHER! or
THATCHER CATCHER or

THE THATCHERS FOUR or

or...RUSTY JULIE CARDON AND TRACE THATCHER :~)

GlemserFamily said...

You look SO cute, Jules! Wishing you all the best!! Love you!

Laurel Baker said...

You are sooo BEAUTIFUL Jules!!! That baby will come how and when he is supposed too! I can't wait to see pictures! Love you sooo much!