So this is one of the many storms that we've dealt with so far this summer (this is shot from our backyard!). The dust storms and thunderstorms from the monsoon are easy to deal with; it's the two cute monsters below that are giving us the most grief these days!
This is our little Trace! He's gotten so big so fast. He's a great little baby, always quick to flash a smile!
He's already started rolling over! Guess I need to start strapping him down! Never had to do that with Cardon!
USA! USA!
Cardy really misses his cousin Kaylee! He really loves his cousins!
He especially loved Abby when she came to visit
He's a proud big brother too!
Rusty's dream, two boys to teach the ways of sports!
Here's Cardy's B-Day cake I made from scratch! Four layers baby! That's good for me!
Had a fun little swim party with cousins at grandma and grandpas
Trace so cute on his blessing day. We were lucky to have Wendy, Laurel, and Amy visit for the blessing!
This face makes it all worth while! (Thanks again Amy for the awesome blanket!)
7 comments:
Jules!!!! I love all of the pics! I wish we could have been there for Cardon's b-day and Trace's blessing. Your boys are super cute!! You look great too--I love the family pic from his blessing day. :) Miss you guys tons!
P.S. Rusty did a great job filming the dust storm!
Kaylee liked watching the dust storm. She misses you guys...and we do too! Great job on the cake! It looked super yummy! I can't believe how big your boys are getting! Wish we were there!
What a cool video of the dust storm! We don't get many of those in TX! I'm sooo glad you blogged! I love seeing pics of my family! You did a great job on Cardon's cake! Just looking at the pictures makes me hungry! I'm sooo happy Wendy and I were able to come for the blessing! It was sooo fun having Trace smile at us all weekend! I LOVE you and Rusty and your boys sooo much, Jules!!! Can't wait till we can see each other again!
I love all your pics! Trace is a doll, and ok, I may totally need that cake recipe! The last time I tried to make anything more than a single layer turned into a huge crumbly mound!!
"HOLY COW" is right! What a dust storm! i love the title of your blog post! Things might be easier
NEXT SUMMER!
Beautiful job on Cardy's cake. I wish we could have been there to help celebrate. Looks like the Thatcher's are gettin' a baseball team together! (For 2020!)
Love, love , love the picture of Rusty with his mini-D-Backs!
Wonderful post...keep them coming!
Love the pics! Your cake looks AWESOME! Have you been watching the Cake Boss? "Four layers baby" sounds just like Buddy.:)
That video of the dust storm was crazy!! Bet you had dust coming out your ears after that one.:)Love you guys!!!
Julie! I check your blog periodically, just to see if you've posted recently, and I was so happy that you posted! Trace looks like such a sweetheart, I just want to squeeze him! Nice job on Cardon's birthday cake- 4 layers, I don't think I would've had the ambition to even attempt it. And so glad your sisters got to be there for Trace's blessing :) You look great! Miss you, my sweet friend.
Post a Comment